Featuring a spring balance system, the aluminium double hung window will provide a lifetime of smooth and rattle free operation. A unique finger grip groove for easy lifting and a cam catch to provide better weather protection and security are standard features. The aluminium double hung window is also available as a single hung window – one fixed sash and another sash that slides up and down.
The timeless character of the double hung window has made it one of the most popular window choices available. Ideal for both traditional and contemporary homes, the aluminium double hung window provides the ultimate in ventilation control, allowing you to direct air through the top, bottom, or both sashes together.
- Adjustable spring balances for easy operation
- Keyed lock for added security
- Cam catch provides pressure clamping
- Interlockers for increased window strength
- Screens can be fitted or removed from inside the room
- For bushfire areas the range is available up to BAL 29
- A range of glazing solutions available
- External aluminium insect screens
- Single or double hung sashes
- Plain glass or various glazing bar designs
- A range of standard and custom colours
- A variety of window style configurations